2017 Directors Training
According to the Board of Directors’ Training Program, in October and November 2017, the Enaex S.A.’s directors and main executives were trained by an external advisor in the following aspects:
- Sustainability: “Best Sustainable Management Practices”.
- Risks and Insurance: “Risk Management and Insurance”.
Main Executives’ Salary Structure, Compensations and Indemnity Policy
The Enaex compensations and indemnity policy aims to:
i) Acknowledge and reward performance and achievement of objectives;
ii) Commit the executives with value creation for the Company;
iii) Encourage medium and long term objectives;
iv) Keep talents in the Company.
The Enaex compensations policy for main executives, as well as for the whole company, aims to attract and keep talents based on three criteria:
In order to guarantee this criteria we seek support from world-class specialized consulting companies, which allows us to compare our salary structure with the market. In this same line, we conduct an annual review of income to guarantee competitiveness and fairness.
The staff salary structure considers a proportion of fixed remuneration and another variable one in order to encourage the fulfillment of the company’s purpose through an incentives system based on Company (R1), Business Unit (R2) and personal results (R3).
Corporate Governance Policies and Procedures
- Induction Program for New Directors
- Board of Directors Training Program
- External Advisors Engagement Policy
- Risk Management Policy
- Risk Management Procedure
- Board of Directors Evaluation Policy
- Board of Directors Information Safeguard Procedure
- Key Executives Succession Policy
- Formal Complaints Procedure
- Main Executives Compensation Guidelines
- Director Candidates Application Procedure
- Sustainability, Inclusion and Diversity Policy
- Internal Audit Objective Statue charter
- Enaex Risks Committee Statute charter
- Procedure to identify abilities diversity and other in main executives
SVS 385 Standard Questionnaire