Our collaborators, workers as well as vendors and contractors, are the center of Company development.
In Enaex sustainability is a strategic pillar of business management, to continue being leaders in high-quality ammonium nitrate supply, and Comprehensive Rock-Fragmentation Service excellence for national and international mining.
Our actions are determined by our values, protecting our workers life and health, respecting the environment and contributing to the community’s development in each of our operations and projects.
For that purpose, our management is based on having a high-performance organization, with innovative and efficient processes, assuming the following commitments:
Compliance with the legislation
- Comply with the prevailing legislation, regulations, rules and protocols, applicable to all of our departments, according to the legal requirements and signed agreements.
Safety and occupational health awareness
- Identify, control, evaluate and monitor the occupational health hazards, through industrial hygiene and occupational health programs.
- Inform hazards and control measures to all people involved, preventing the occurrence of injuries and illnesses.
- Take all necessary actions to learn from accidents and prevent iterations.
- Take care and protect the life and health of workers exposed to silica.
- Guarantee a healthy and safe work environment, free of risks derived from the consumption of drugs and alcohol.
- Communicate and investigate every incident.
- Manage environmental aspects of our operations, reducing adverse impacts.
- Keep response systems for possible emergencies.
Relationship with the communities
- To be recognized as a company that is respectful to the environment and to the nearby communities./li>
- Execute our operations with the best practices.
Participation and involvement
- Keep an auditable system for safety, occupational health, environment and quality management, appropriate for the company’s productive processes, in a preventive action and continuous improvement framework.
- To keep means of communication and information with all stakeholders.
- The Enaex managers are primarily responsible for the integral implementation of this policy, and we expect everyone to be aware of their individual obligations in terms of safety, occupational health, environment, quality and community.