Enaex & its communities
Enaex defined as its social purpose to be an agent of positive change in the communities where it operates, contributing to concrete actions in creating social capital.
Enaex maintains a strategic relationship with each one of its stakeholders, which allows mutual collaboration.
Given that each group is vital for our company’s continued operation, several communication channels have been deployed to address the parties continuously, either directly or indirectly. Some are the General Meeting, Integrated Sustainability Report, satisfaction surveys, whistleblower channel, among others.
- COMMUNITY: Support the social, economic, and environmental development of the communities where we operate, actively participating in generating social capital.
- INVESTORS AND SHAREHOLDERS: Generate long-term profitability by complying with high-quality standards, sustainability, and transparency.
- SUPPLIERS: Promote open, transparent, and harmonious communication, contributing to the creation of shared value.
- AUTHORITIES: Maintain a transparent and active relationship in compliance with the legal norms that apply to its operations.
- COLLABORATORS: Provide opportunities for development, equality, participation, and teamwork, promoting dialogue and safety.
- COMPETITORS: Maintain fair competition based on ethical business behaviours.
- CUSTOMERS: To provide comprehensive solutions, focusing on their needs and expectations, delivering products and services exceeding excellence, innovation, and competitiveness.