Optimisation of Blasting Results
With over 100 years of experience in blasting, Enaex has teams of experts that can optimise results in terms of the impact on cost, performance, productivity and the environment.
They provide an agile response customised to the mining client, with the assistance of latest generation tools that allow for better data monitoring and management in order to proactively make high-impact decisions under the following technical approaches (solutions modules):
- Drilling and blasting design management: Cutting-edge design and predictive simulation software
- Quality assurance management of the D&B process. Control tools, tablet, predictive simulation, truck data transmission, drones, high-speed cameras, and other technology tools to collect information on-site.
- Local community and environment management: Solutions to remotely monitor vibrations, air blast, flyrock simulation, and the elimination of post blast fumes.
- Blast fragmentation analysis management and monitoring: Technologies for mineral displacement monitoring, dilution control, downstream traceability, and fragmentation control.
- Advanced geomechanical management: Technologies for predictive simulation, remote vibrations monitoring, drones, berm width and wall control design and compliance, and multiple geomechanical control tools.