Enaex Brasil seeks to maintain an integrated work environment and business practices in line with its principles and the legislation in force, therefore, it makes available to its permanent and temporary employees, interns, apprentices, service providers, customers, suppliers, shareholders and the community in general an independent and impartial communication channel for the reporting of anonymous or identified complaints related to violations or non-compliance with any of the points described in our Code of Ethics and Conduct.
If you add a valid e-mail when registering the report in this channel, you will be notified through it when the report is updated or closed. If you do not wish to identify yourself, write down the protocol number generated after making the denunciation, because it is through it that you will be able to consult this online platform, the progress of your denunciation, send questions or additional information.
Learn how we act (Ethics Committee):
- We receive and treat all manifestations that are related to the performance of Enaex Britanite with independence, exemption and confidentiality. Among them we highlight
• Conflict of interests;
• Moral and sexual harassment;
• Irregularities and offences;
• Disrespect of safety regulations;
• Unethical behavior at work;
• Non-compliance with the Anti-corruption law (12.846 of August 1, 2013);
- We identify alternatives when applicable (sufficient data and information for proper investigation), for the solution of the demands;
- The final result is sent to the whistleblower via this channel, in a very succinct manner, informing of the closure of the case.
Suggestions, criticism, complaints, administrative issues, operational issues and specific labor issues will be addressed to the Labor Issues Committee (composed of the Human Resources and Administrative Services areas), which will handle the cases if deemed pertinent or will address them to the areas responsible for their resolution, keeping the necessary confidentiality and secrecy.
We thank you for your responsible use of this channel, as well as for your cooperation with the compliance with the principles and values established by Enaex Brasil.