The development blasting service consists of supplying bulk emulsion and accessories for the horizontal development process, along with technical advisory on the loading process and the monitoring of variables associated with blasting.
- Manufacturing and pumping of bulk emulsion using equipment specially designed for development.
- Raw materials supply logistics using feeder trucks.
- DaveyTronic® UG remote electronic initiation.
- Blasting engineering focused on optimizing the development processes.
- Instrumentation and monitoring of the drilling and blasting process.
- 95% improvement in development blasting.
- 30% savings in time, compared to conventional methods.
- 15% savings in drilled area, compared to conventional methods.
- Transport of non-sensitive raw materials and decrease in the high explosives needed, making for safer operation.
- Control of over-excavation and vibrations.
- Safer and more efficient remote electronic initiation.